Information and Information Requests
FACTS & STATISTICAL DATA
Our division is responsible for the overall management of the Bull Runner System and parking facilities and services. We are committed to providing guidance and assistance to the USF community and our guests with all their parking and transportation needs in a professional and courteous manner. The data contained below represent Fiscal Year summaries.
|Permit Type||FY 2021 Counts||FY 2022 Counts|
|Resident Student Annual||981||1,743|
|Resident Student Semester||2,796||3,712|
|Staff Gold Annual||863||644|
|Moffitt/Affiliate Annual Gold||752||850|
|Friends of USF Annual||25||38|
|Friends of USF Semester||9||22|
|Citation Type||FY 2021 Counts||FY 2022 Counts|
|Appeal Type Opened||FY 2021 Counts||FY 2022 Counts|
Parking space data represents a snap shot in time. The currently displayed data is accurate as of November 2021.
|Space Type||Count of Spaces|
|Richard A. Beard Garage||2,010|
|Collins Blvd. Garage||1,530|
|Crescent Hill Garage||813|
|Laurel Drive Garage||1,516|
|Space Type||Dedicated Spaces||Mixed Use Spaces||Total Spaces|
|Date||AM Utilization*||PM Utilization**||Average Utilization|
|Mon, Nov 1, 2021||50.33%||58.46%||54.39%|
|Tue, Oct 26, 2021||50.76%||58.96%||54.86%|
|Wed, Oct 20, 2021||53.95%||58.39%||56.17%|
|Thu, Oct 14, 2021||50.85%||55.46%||53.16%|
|Fri, Oct 08, 2021||47.75%||47.91%||47.83%|
*AM Utilization counts were conducted between the hours of 9 a.m. and 11 a.m. on the date listed
**PM Utilization counts were conducted between the hours of 1 p.m. and 3 p.m. on the date listed.
|Route||USF||Moffitt||Visitor||Total Passengers*||ADA**||Bikes**||Average Headway***|
*Total Passengers is a summary of USF, Moffitt, and Visitor Passenger counts.
**ADA and Bike passenger counts are a subset of the Total Passenger counts.
***Headway is defined as the time between vehicles at any given stop on the route.
|Biodiesel Fuel||Diesel Fuel|
|Month||Quantity (gal)||Cost||Quantity (gal)||Cost|
FACTS & STATISTICAL DATA INFORMATION REQUEST
- Requests for information and statistics not listed on the Parking and Transportation (PATS) website, or requests for interviews, are accepted by completing the Information Request Form.
- The completed form will be emailed to: firstname.lastname@example.org on your behalf.
- Submit requests 14 business days prior to desired due date.
- All requests for interviews, by phone or in person, are to be scheduled a minimum of two weeks in advance.
- Information furnished will be in electronic form. In accordance with USF policy number 0-106, paper copies, are furnished at no cost where the duplication and labor costs do not exceed $5.