Information and Information Requests
OAS Annual Report
The Office of Administrative Services (OAS) Annual Report highlights major accomplishments within the Office of Administrative Services for the given fiscal year. Reports are generally developed between July and August and published in September for the prior fiscal year.
The Parking and Transportation Services department’s portion of the report for fiscal
year 2018 is available for viewing here.
The full Administrative Services Annual Report for fiscal year 2018 is available here.
FACTS & STATISTICAL DATA
Our division is responsible for the overall management of the Bull Runner System and parking facilities and services. We are committed to providing guidance and assistance to the USF community and our guests with all their parking and transportation needs in a professional and courteous manner. The data contained below represent Fiscal Year summaries.
|Permit Type||FY 2019 Counts||FY 2020 Counts|
|Resident Student Annual||2,010||2,257|
|Resident Student Semester||2,892||2,320|
|Staff Gold Annual||1,336||1,295|
|Friends of USF Annual||42||44|
|Friends of USF Semester||27||15|
|Citation Type||FY 2019 Counts||FY 2020 Counts|
|Appeal Type Opened||FY 2019 Counts||FY 2020 Counts|
Parking space data represents a snap shot in time. The currently displayed data is accurate as of September 2020.
|Space Type||Count of Spaces|
|Richard A. Beard Garage||2,010|
|Collins Blvd. Garage||1,531|
|Crescent Hill Garage||813|
|Laurel Drive Garage||1,516|
|Space Type||Dedicated Spaces||Mixed Use Spaces||Total Spaces|
|Date||AM Utilization*||PM Utilization**||Average Utilization|
|Mon, Oct 07, 2019||70.4%||85.1%||77.7%|
|Tue, Oct 15, 2019||77.5%||86.3%||81.9%|
|Wed, Oct 23, 2019||68.2%||86.8%||77.5%|
|Thu, Oct 17, 2019||72.1%||82.5%||77.3%|
|Fri, Nov 01, 2019||62.5%||66.5%||64.5%|
*AM Utilization counts were conducted between the hours of 9 a.m. and 11 a.m. on the date listed
**PM Utilization counts were conducted between the hours of 1 p.m. and 3 p.m. on the date listed.
|Route||USF||Moffitt||Visitor||Total Passengers*||ADA**||Bikes**||Average Headway**|
**ADA and Bike passenger counts are a subset of the Total Passenger counts.
***Headway is defined as the time between vehicles at any given stop on the route.
|Bio Diesel Fuel||Diesel Fuel|
|Month||Quantity (gal)||Cost||Quantity (gal)||Cost|
FACTS & STATISTICAL DATA INFORMATION REQUEST
- Requests for information and statistics not listed on the Parking and Transportation (PATS) website, or requests for interviews, are accepted by completing the Information Request Form.
- The completed form will be emailed to: email@example.com on your behalf.
- Submit requests 14 business days prior to desired due date.
- All requests for interviews, by phone or in person, are to be scheduled a minimum of two weeks in advance.
- Information furnished will be in electronic form. In accordance with USF policy number 0-106, paper copies, are furnished at no cost where the duplication and labor costs do not exceed $5.