Information and Information Requests
OAS Annual Report
The Office of Administrative Services (OAS) Annual Report highlights major accomplishments within the Office of Administrative Services for the given fiscal year. Reports are generally developed between July and August and published in September for the prior fiscal year.
FACTS & STATISTICAL DATA
Our division is responsible for the overall management of the Bull Runner Transit System and parking facilities and services. We are committed to providing guidance and assistance to the USF community and our guests with all their parking and transportation needs in a professional and courteous manner. The data contained below represent Fiscal Year summaries. The data will be updated within six weeks of the close of each Fiscal Year (Jun. 30).
|Permit Type||FY 2017 Counts||FY 2018 Counts|
|Resident Student Annual||1,594||1,769|
|Resident Student Semester||2,776||2,761|
|Staff Gold Annual||1,281||1,284|
|Friends of USF Annual||36||40|
|Friends of USF Semester||31||27|
|Citation Type||FY 2017 Counts||FY 2018 Counts|
|Appeal Type Opened||FY 2017 Counts||FY 2018 Counts|
Parking space data represents a snap shot in time. The currently displayed data is accurate as of March 2019.
|Space Type||Count of Spaces|
|Richard A. Beard Garage||2,010|
|Collins Blvd. Garage||1,554|
|Crescent Hill Garage||817|
|Laurel Drive Garage||1,510|
|Space Type||Dedicated Spaces||Mixed Use Spaces||Total Spaces|
|Date||AM Utilization*||PM Utilization**||Average Utilization|
|Mon., Oct. 1, 2018||77%||86%||82%|
|Tue., Oct. 2, 2018||77%||92%||84%|
|Wed., Oct. 3, 2018||76%||90%||83%|
|Thu., Oct. 4, 2018||70%||88%||79%|
|Fri., Oct. 5, 2018||63%||62%||63%|
**PM Utilization counts are conducted between the hours of 1 p.m. and 3 p.m. on the dates listed.
|Route||USF||Moffitt||Visitor||Total Passengers*||ADA**||Bikes**||Average Headway**|
**ADA and Bike passenger counts are a subset of the Total Passenger counts.
***Headway is defined as the time between vehicles at any given stop on the route.
FACTS & STATISTICAL DATA INFORMATION REQUEST
- Requests for information and statistics not listed on the Parking and Transportation (PATS) website, or requests for interviews, are accepted by completing the Information Request Form.
- The completed form will be emailed to: email@example.com on your behalf.
- Submit requests 10-14 business days prior to desired due date.
- All requests for interviews, by phone or in person, are to be scheduled a minimum of two weeks in advance.
- Information furnished will be in electronic form. In accordance with USF systems policy number 0-106, paper copies, are furnished at no cost where the duplication and labor costs do not exceed $5.