School College Counsellor Information
The USF Office of International Admissions knows that college counselors and advisors are in the business of building futures. Answering questions and finding solutions for your students is how you get it done. That’s why we put together what you and your students need at your digital fingertips, with answers to questions such as:
- Find out what we look like by taking a virtual tour or scheduling a visit.
- What are our admissions requirements and deadlines for international freshmen?
- Does USF have admissions scholarship opportunities for international students?
- Who are our recruiters, by country, and how can you reach them?
- Do you need to explore the cost of attendance?
TOOLS FOR SCHOOL COLLEGE COUNSELLORS
Keeping you informed is how we can best serve potential Bulls, and that is why we developed and continually update:
- The College Counselors’ Corner of the Admit-A-Bull Official Admissions Blog. Stories focus on tips and issues of interest to counselors and advisors.
- The Counselor Toolkit. This is your USF clearinghouse for counselor-related information, from links to everything from data and tuition costs to testing, newsletters, and videos.
If you still have questions after browsing our online resources, contact us at the Office of Admissions by email, phone, or fax.