Cost of Attendance
International Student Cost of Attendance
Did you know that USF offers one of the lowest tuition rates in the United States? It’s true! Kiplinger’s Personal Finance rated us a “Top 100 Best Value in Public Colleges” for 2016.
Tuition and fees are based on a number of factors, including undergraduate or graduate status, residency and the type of housing chosen. However, our costs are often competitive with the rates at your local university. Take a look and dare to compare!
2018-19 Tuition and Fees
- Students living on campus *
- Students living off campus (with parents) *
- Students living off campus (without parents) *
- * International students are required to have health insurance which is an additional cost of $2,403.
As an international student, you are required to show that you have the funds to support yourself for an entire year before you can get a student visa. Please remember:
- Additional costs may be assessed depending on your course of study.
- All international students are required to have health insurance for themselves and their families. Learn more about the health insurance and immunization requirements at USF.
- Tuition and fees are assessed according to the student's Florida residency classification. Most international students are classified as non-Florida residents and pay out-of-state tuition.
- Actual costs of housing are dependent on the type of on-campus or off-campus housing selected. Visit Housing & Residence Education for more information on living on campus at USF.