Make An Appointment
Appointments & Calendar
In planning for you program of study, and for questions not answered on our website, we encourage you to seek the help of our departmental academic staff.
- Appointments can be made through email@example.com.
- Please include in your email a brief description of the meeting with different times you are available. This explanation helps us schedule the best time as well as prepare for your meeting.
Check-in At Front Desk
- Due to confidentiality and security, it is important that you check-in at the front desk– the day of your appointment.
- If you walk-in without an appointment, please make sure to check-in at the front desk to see if we are available – you may not be able to meet with us.
- Due to meetings, projects, trainings, and our daily work, it is difficult to be able to meet with students without an appointment.
Below, is a calendar we have created that will show the different meetings, deadlines, and events happening this month. Please make sure to review it carefully.