Apply for a Card
To become a cardholder, you must:
- Determine if you are eligible to become a Cardholder
- PCards are issued to USF System employees to purchase allowable commodities and services and/or travel for OFFICIAL USF SYSTEM BUSINESS.
- The following class of persons are NOT ALLOWED PCards:
- Temporary employees (OPS)
- Visiting faculty or staff
- Convenience appointments
- Courtesy appointments
- Other non-compensated personnel
- PCards CANNOT be issued to students, except for temporary student employees of the Office of Student Government Administrative Services and others as approved by the Vice President of Student Affairs.
- Exception can be made for issuing PCards to temporary employees (OPS), graduate assistants and visiting faculty on a case-by-case basis with justification and approval of the area Vice President, as well as approved by the Director of Purchasing.
- Decide whether you wish to receive a PCard that can be used to pay for commodities only or both commodities and travel
- Complete FST 108 PCard Holder Classroom Training available for sign up via GEMS self-serve.
- Complete the Cardholder Profile Form
- Print, sign, and scan the completed form to firstname.lastname@example.org
At the time a PCard account renews, the bank will automatically send a new PCard to the Purchasing Services Department. The Cardholder will be notified via e-mail and will need to take and pass FST 108 PCard holder classroom training before he/she can pick up his/her renewal PCard. Cardholders need not resubmit a Cardholder Profile Form.