For Receiving Facilities

DCF Regional Contacts

The Department of Children and Families contact page provides contact information by county or judicial circuit. Designated Baker Act receiving facilities are encouraged to contact the Substance Abuse and Mental Health (SAMH) DCF contact for their county and region by selecting the county or judicial circuit and searching under Substance Abuse & Mental Health.