Florida Bright Futures

What Happens If I Lose It?

Students who lose a scholarship because of a low GPA can apply to have the scholarship restored.

The State of Florida provides for Reinstatement/Restoration of Bright Futures eligibility.

USF will be notified by the State of Florida if your Reinstatement/Restoration is granted.