- Select your program of interest and complete the program application listed on the program page.
- Once you complete your program application, USF Pre-College staff will send you an email confirmation.
- If you’re interested in USF Pre-College need-based and merit scholarships, you can apply to these using the scholarship application link in your program application confirmation email. Students must submit the program application before submitting a scholarship application.
- Admission decisions with next steps are typically emailed to students one week after submitting the program application.
Program Application Deadlines
- May 1 – Final deadline for Filmmaking programs and all programs offered in June
- June 2 – Final deadline for all programs offered in July (excluding Filmmaking)
If you are interested in meeting priority consideration for scholarship decisions, you must submit your program application by March 24.
Scholarship Application Deadlines
- March 31 - Priority deadline*
- May 8 - Final deadline for Filmmaking programs and all programs offered in June
- June 9 – Final deadline for all programs offered in July (excluding Filmmaking)
*Please Note: To meet priority consideration for scholarship purposes, you must submit the program and scholarship applications by the following deadlines:
- March 24 for the program application
- March 31 for the scholarship application