- Select your program of interest and complete the program application listed on the program page.
- Once you complete your program application, USF Pre-College staff will send you an email confirmation.
- If you’re interested in USF Pre-College need-based and merit scholarships, you can apply to these using the scholarship application link in your program application confirmation email. Students must submit the program application before submitting a scholarship application.
- Admission decisions with next steps are typically emailed to students one week after submitting the program application.
Program Application Deadlines - Applications will open January 2020
- May 1, 2020 Program Application Due - ALL June & For Credit Programs
- June 1, 2020 Program Application Due - ALL July & August Programs
Scholarship Application Deadlines
- March 23, 2020 Priority Scholarship Review - Program Application Due
- March 30, 2020 Priority Scholarship Review - Scholarship Application Due
- May 8, 2020 Final Scholarship Application Due - ALL June & For Credit Programs
- June 8, 2020 Final Scholarship Application Due - ALL July & August Programs