The University of South Florida offers Maymester - a selection of fully online, three-credit-hour courses.
- Get one step closer to graduation
- Satisfy part of your State of Florida summer enrollment requirements
- Complete an elective course
- Learn anytime, anywhere with fully online courses
You can take up to 14 credit hours over the summer. If you are registered for a Maymester course, you are limited to one additional course during summer session A or C. Summer session B dates do not overlap with Maymester, so you can take an additional two courses during summer session B.
For a full list of the Maymester dates, please visit our Important Dates & Deadlines page.
Find a Maymester Course
For the most up-to-date list of Maymester courses:
- Visit course schedule search (tutorial here)
- Choose Summer semester and Intersession in "Part of Term"
If you have any questions, please contact: UGS-Intersession@usf.edu