The University of South Florida offers Maymester - a selection of fully online, three-credit-hour courses.
- Get one step closer to graduation
- Satisfy part of your State of Florida summer enrollment requirements
- Complete an elective course
- Learn anytime, anywhere with fully online courses
You can take up to 14 credit hours over the summer. If you are registered for a Maymester course, you are limited to one additional course during summer session A or C. Summer session B dates do not overlap with Maymester, so you can take an additional two courses during summer session B.
- March 27, 2023: Maymester registration for degree seeking students begins
- April 17, 2023: Maymester registration for non-degree seeking students begins
- May 8, 2023: Maymester begins
- May 11, 2023: Maymester drop/add ends
- May 17, 2023: Maymester last day to withdraw without academic penalty (no refund)
- June 2, 2023: Maymester courses end
- June 9, 2023: Maymester grades due
- August 11, 2023: Summer grades visible in OASIS
Find a Maymester Course
For the most up-to-date list of Maymester courses:
- Visit course schedule search (tutorial here)
- Choose Summer semester and Intersession in "Part of Term"
If you have any questions, please contact: UGS-Intersession@usf.edu