Earn Three Credits in Four Weeks
Want to get a head start on the spring semester or get back on track to graduate? USF’s Winter Session is a great way to earn credits in an accelerated format. These fully online courses allow you to earn three credits in just four weeks. No prerequisites are required, and all majors are accepted.
Winter Session Benefits
- Get one step closer to graduation
- Reduce your course load for the spring semester
- Stay on track to graduate
- Complete an elective or required course
- Learn anytime, anywhere with fully online courses
Who Can Register?
- USF Students - Currently enrolled at USF
- Visiting Students - Currently not enrolled at USF
Winter Session Dates
- December 11th, 2023: Classes start
- December 14th, 2023: Last day to drop/add
- December 20th, 2023: Deadline to withdraw from classes
- January 5th, 2024: Last day of classes
- January 12th, 2024: Winter session grades due
Currently Scheduled Winter Session Courses
For the most up-to-date list of Winter Session courses:
- Visit course schedule search (tutorial here)
- Choose Spring semester and Intersession in "Part of Term"
If you have any questions, please contact: UGS-Intersession@usf.edu