Request a Transcript
Students who have completed at least one term at USF have access to unofficial transcripts
through Florida Shines.
Accessing your unofficial transcript
- Navigate to Florida Shines
- Select "Check Now" under the transcript section
- Choose "University of South Florida" from the drop-down menu
- Sign-in with your USF NetID and password
- Unofficial transcripts are only available to current students and students who still have access to myUSF. If you
are unable to log in to your OASIS or Florida Shines account directly, you must request an official transcript through Parchment.
- The Office of the Registrar cannot provide a student with a copy of their unofficial
transcript; currently, unofficial transcripts are only available through Florida Shines.
- Unofficial transcripts cannot replace an official transcript in instances that specifically
ask for an official transcript (admission to another institution, application for
- Unofficial transcripts are clearly marked "unofficial" and are not digitally certified.
Still have questions? Check out our Frequently Asked Questions page for quick answers and helpful information.