Request a Transcript
Students who have completed at least one term at USF have access to unofficial transcripts
through Florida Shines.
Accessing your unofficial transcript
- Navigate to Florida Shines
- Select "Check Now" under the transcript section
- Choose "University of South Florida" from the drop-down menu
- Sign-in with your USF NetID and password
- Unofficial transcripts cannot replace an official transcript in instances that specifically
ask for an official transcript (admission to another institution, application for
- Unofficial transcripts are clearly marked "unofficial" and are not digitally certified.
- The Office of the Registrar cannot provide a student with a copy of their unofficial transcript; currently, unofficial transcripts are only available through Florida Shines.