Request a Transcript
Order your USF Transcript online
- If you are a current student or still have access to myUSF, order through myUSF.
- When you login to your myUSF account, go to the top of the page and click the tab that says My Resources and click OASIS from the drop-down menu.
- Once you are logged into OASIS, click the link that says Student.
- Next, click Student Records.
- Finally, click Order Official Transcript and follow the prompts from Parchment to place your order.
- Former students and alumni, access the transcript ordering page.
- There is a $10 fee plus a $2.42 processing fee for each transcript ordered.
Do you have a supplemental form? Please upload it in Parchment, when making your request and we will be sure to include it with your transcript. If the form needs to be completed by USF or requires an embossed seal, please note this when prompted toward the end of the ordering process.
Did you already order your official USF transcript? Log into your Parchment account to view your request.
New to Parchment? Visit their Frequently Asked Questions webpage for helpful tips and tutorials to navigate the new transcript process.
Order your transcript in-person
- Complete the Transcript Request Form and bring it to the Office of the Registrar along with a credit card for payment; no other form of payment is accepted in person.
- Once payment is confirmed, your transcript(s) will be released.
|Campus||Office of the Registrar Location|
|Tampa||Student Services (SVC 1034)|
|St. Petersburg||Bayboro Hall (BAY 102)|
|Sarasota-Manatee||Sarasota Manatee Campus (SMC C107)|
Order your transcript by mail
- Complete and submit a USF Transcript Request form
- Be sure to include any special instructions such as: "hold for degree to be posted," "hold for current term grades,” or "hold for a grade change to be processed."
- Send your $10.00 (per copy) payment by check or money order and completed USF Transcript
Request form to:
USF Student Payments
P.O. Box 946571
Atlanta, GA 30394-6571
Picking up in office?
- Always bring your official photo ID with you. Consult our Lobby Hours before coming to campus.
- Need someone else to pick up your order? Use the pick-up section of the order form to provide the legal name of the individual picking up your order. That individual must also show his or her official ID at pick-up.
Attention: USF Health and Former New College Students
Official transcripts for students who previously attended New College of USF or participated in the Doctor of Medicine, Doctor of Physical Therapy, Master of Physician Assistant Studies, and Doctor of Pharmacy programs under the USF Health Registrar must be requested directly from those colleges. Select the appropriate link to learn more.
Still have questions? Check out our Frequently Asked Questions page for quick answers and helpful information.