Request a Transcript
Order your USF Transcript online
- Access the official transcript ordering page
- Available to all current students, former students and alumni
- Fully automated process
- There is a $10 fee plus a $2.35 processing fee for each transcript ordered
Do you have a supplemental form? Please upload it in Credentials Self-ServicePlus offered by Parchment, when making your request and we will be sure to include it with your transcript. If the form needs to be completed by USF or requires an embossed seal, please note this when prompted toward the end of the ordering process.
Did you already order your official USF transcript? Check the status of your transcript request.
Leery of online ordering? You may call Parchment at 847-716-3005 to order your official transcript by phone; please be advised, there is a $15.00 additional operator surcharge for placing orders over the telephone.
Order your transcript in-person
- Complete the Transcript Request Form and bring it to the Office of the Registrar along with a credit card for payment; no other form of payment is accepted in person.
- Once payment is confirmed, your transcript(s) will be released.
|Campus||Office of the Registrar Location|
|Tampa||Student Services (SVC 1034)|
|St. Petersburg||Bayboro Hall (BAY 102)|
|Sarasota-Manatee||Sarasota Manatee Campus (SMC C107)|
Order your transcript by mail
- Complete and submit a USF Transcript Request form
- Be sure to include any special instructions such as: "hold for degree to be posted," "hold for current term grades,” or "hold for a grade change to be processed."
- Send your $10.00 (per copy) payment by check or money order and completed USF Transcript
Request form to:
University of South Florida
P.O. Box 864571
Orlando, FL 32886-4571
Picking up in office?
- Always bring your official photo ID with you. Consult our Lobby Hours before coming to campus.
- Need someone else to pick up your order? Use the pick-up section of the order form to provide the legal name of the individual picking up your order. That individual must also show his or her official ID at pick-up.
Attention: Morsani College of Medicine and Former New College Students
Official transcripts for students who previously attended New College of USF or participated in the Doctor of Medicine, Doctor of Physical Therapy, Master of Physician Assistant Studies, and Doctor of Pharmacy programs of the College of Medicine must be requested directly from those colleges. Select the appropriate link to learn more.