Request a Transcript
Order your USF Transcript online
- Access the official transcript ordering page
- Available to all current and former students
- Fully automated process
- Allows upload of supplemental documentation to send with transcript
- There is a $10 fee plus a $2.35 processing fee for each transcript ordered
Did you already order your official USF transcript? Check the status of your transcript request.
Leery of online ordering? You may call Parchment at 847-716-3005 to order your official transcript by phone; please be advised, there is a $15.00 additional operator surcharge for placing orders over the telephone.
Order your transcript in-person
The Cashier's Office will no longer accepts walk-up payments, cash or credit cards, in their office for transcripts. They will continue to process mail-in requests, but all students coming to the counter for a transcript will need to follow the instructions below:
- Complete the Transcript Request Form and bring it to the Office of the Registrar.
- The Office of the Registrar will add a charge to your OASIS account.
- Submit your payment for the order total via OASIS from a personal device or campus computer and return to the front desk for payment confirmation.
- Once payment is confirmed, your transcript(s) will be released.
If you are a former student, alumni, or third party with prior permission sent from
a student’s USF email to allow you to order a transcript, you must bring a check or money order:
- Complete the Transcript Request Form and bring it to the Office of the Registrar
- Have with you a check or money order (transcripts are $10 each) made out to the University of South Florida (These are the ONLY form of payment that can be accepted)
- You will be escorted to the Student Financial Services drop box to submit payment once the transcript(s) are produced
|Campus||Office of the Registrar Location|
|Tampa||Student Services (SVC 1034)|
|St. Petersburg||Bayboro Hall (BAY 102)|
|Sarasota-Manatee||Sarasota Manatee Campus (SMC C107)|
Order your transcript by mail
- Complete and submit a USF Transcript Request form
- Be sure to include any special instructions such as: "hold for degree to be posted," "hold for current term grades,” or "hold for a grade change to be processed."
- Send your $10.00 (per copy) payment by check or money order and completed USF Transcript
Request form to:
University of South Florida
P.O. Box 864571
Orlando, FL 32886-4571
Picking up in office?
- Always bring your official photo ID with you. Pick-up hours are Monday - Friday, 9 a.m. - 4:30 p.m.
- Need someone else to pick up your order? Use the pick-up section of the order form to provide the legal name of the individual picking up your order. That individual must also show his or her official ID at pick-up.
Attention: Morsani College of Medicine and Former New College Students
Official transcripts for students who previously attended New College of USF or participated in the M.D. program of the College of Medicine must be requested directly from those colleges. Select the appropriate link to learn more.