*For severe or potentially life-threatening medical emergencies, call 911 or go to a local emergency room.*
Not sure if it's a real emergency but the SHS clinic is closed? Call the Nurse Advice Line at 813-974-2331; the nurse can help you determine if you should go to the ER.
Advent Health, Tampa
3100 E Fletcher Ave,Tampa, FL 33612
Go to the Emergency Room for:
- severe difficulty breathing
- head injury with loss of consciousness
- motor vehicle accident injuries
- acute chest pain with no recent history of a respiratory infection
- severe abdominal pain
- broken bones
- feelings of hurting yourself or others
- sexual assault
For urgent needs or concerns, the Crisis Center of Tampa Bay works in partnership with University of South Florida. Call 211 24-hours a day/7 days-a–week to connect to immediate emotional support and information about over 3,000 community resources.