Be the Bull Haul Star! - Now Casting
Bull Haul refers to the USF Grand Opening Move-In Day experience where individuals volunteer to assist other students with the move-in process. The Bull Haul experience is one of USF's best traditions for building community, making connections, and sharing Bull Pride. Be the Bull Haul star by contributing to our campus community where it is the Best place to Live, the Best place to Work, and the Best place to Learn.
- An opportunity to meet new friends and their families
- Move in early and for FREE on Tuesday, August 14 (10 a.m. - 10 p.m.)
- Pizza after Bull Haul Training
- Community service hours (you can add them to your Co-Curricular Transcript)
- Free shirt!
- Because you like surprises and there will be surprises!
Requirements for this position:
- Closed-toe shoes
- A positive attitude and willingness to help
- Ability to lift student belongings or utilize carts to transport them
- Student volunteers attend Bull Haul Training in on Wednesday, August 15 from 3 - 5 p.m.
- Complete a 4-hour shift on Thursday, August 16 (8:30 a.m. - 12:30 p.m. or Noon - 4 p.m.)
- Please Note: Students participating in STEM Academy, Herd of Thunder, or other obligations on August 16 and/or August 17 will not be able to volunteer for Bull Haul due to schedule conflicts. (Students participating in Glo-Bull Beginnings Week or Out of State Student Orientation do not have schedule conflicts with Bull Haul and are welcome to apply!)
Applicants will be emailed their placements in late July. We hope you will take advantage of this wonderful opportunity to welcome and assist your fellow Bulls during Grand Opening.