4 Steps to Living on Campus
STEP 1: complete the HOUSING APPLICATION
- All first-time-in-college campus residents are required to select a meal plan as part
of the application.
- The summer and fall/spring housing terms require two separate housing applications
because they are two separate agreements. Please submit both applications if you are
planning to live on campus for both the summer and fall/spring terms.
Step 2: submit the application fee
Submit your $50 application fee.
This fee will be billed to your OASIS student account one business day after you complete the housing application. Please note, your admission deposit does not pay the $50 housing application fee. You will need to make a separate payment for the housing application fee. Learn how to make a housing payment in OASIS.
Step 3: complete Orientation reservation
Reserve and pay for your orientation session. Please make sure you have paid your application fee in order to register for an orientation time slot.
- New students click here for registration information.
- Transfer students click here for registration information.
Spring 2024 room selection will begin in November. Additional information will be shared on our homepage as the date approaches.
CHECK YOUR STATUS
You can see which steps have and have not been completed in the Housing Portal.
- Log in to the Housing Portal
- Select My Applications
- Select Application Status
- Select the housing application for which you want to check your status
- Select the application period for which you want to check your status
Want to live in a Living Learning Community (LLC)?
Once the first two steps are completed, your place in line is set. Your place in line determines the earliest date and time that you will be able to participate in room selection (check your USF email regularly). However, you will not be eligible to participate in room selection until the first four steps are completed. If you decide not to attend USF, it will be your responsibility to cancel your housing contract before the cancellation deadlines to avoid charges. View the cancellation deadlines in the housing contract.