Dr. Brian Stevens
Retired Professor Emeritus (deceased)
- B.A., Oxford University, 1950
- M.A., Oxford University, 1950\
- Ph.D., Oxford University, 1953
- D.Sc., Oxford University, 1977
- Postdoctoral Fellow, National Research Council, 1953
- Research Associate, Princeton University, 1955
Physical Chemistry. Dynamics of singlet oxygen formation and relaxation; photoassociation and photophysics of aromatic compounds; salute re-encounter effects on electron and electronic energy transfer; triplet photosensitized reactions; electron-donor-acceptor orbital correlations.
Brian Stevens retired in May 1999 to Mount Dora, one of the higher places in central Florida.