The USF School of Information offers programs in the following areas: Library and Information Science, Intelligence Studies, and Cyber Intelligence and Information Security.
The School of Information offers an American Library Association (ALA) accredited degree program that includes the competencies and skills which are essential for a library and information science professional to perform at a high level of proficiency. Students complete a set of six required core courses as the foundation for the degree and can choose a path through additional electives in alignment with their professional goals and interests.
Strategic and Cyber Intelligence Graduate Program (SCIP)
The Strategic and Cyber Intelligence Program (SCIP) is an Intelligence Community Center of Academic Excellence (legacy IC-CAE). The Congressionally-mandated IC-CAE program was established to support the development of intelligence education and national security programs through partnership with selected universities. SCIP has established several academic programs to support this objective at both the graduate and undergraduate level.
SCIP Graduate Academic Programs
- M.S. in Intelligence Studies (STEM) with a concentration in Strategic or Cyber Intelligence
- M.S. in Cybersecurity Intelligence and Information Security
The USF School of Information offer three certificate programs:
- Strategic Intelligence Certificate
- Cyber Intelligence Certificate
- National Security Certificate
SCIP Undergraduate Academic Programs
SCIP undergraduate programs include:
- B.S. in Information Science with an Intelligence Analysis Concentration
- Minor in Intelligence Studies