The Zimmerman School of Advertising & Mass Communications is proud to offer holistic and student-centered counseling with qualified and award-winning academic advisors.
They can help you with:
- Course registration
- Academic planning and progress toward graduation
- Academic probation
- Advisor signatures on add/drop and other university forms
- Study abroad departmental credit
- Choosing a second area of study and other discussions regarding adding second majors, minors, and certificate programs
Students are encouraged to meet with an advisor at least once a semester prior to registration, as our programs are sequential in nature, and more advanced classes require pre-requisites in order to be successful.
Walk-in advising may be offered periodically throughout the year, and will be announced on the Zimmerman School's Canvas page. Students can also e-mail the Zimmerman School advisors.
- Current USF Students can make an appointment here.
- Prospective students can make an appointment here.
For more information on how to register for courses, click here.