College is a time of significant change and growth. The University of South Florida and the College of The Arts are committed to supporting your academic and personal success.
We strive to cultivate a culture of care and respect for all persons, and to provide a compassionate and inclusive environment for our students. Be your best self at USF and have a fulfilling and successful college experience.
Meeting the demands of both school and personal life can be challenging. You are not alone. The university offers a variety of resources focused on your wellbeing and development. They can help you manage and cope with the stresses of change.
- The Counseling Center provides comprehensive and culturally sensitive psychological services.
- Student Health Services provides general medical care and other healthcare services.
- The Center for Student Well-Being helps students adopt a balanced lifestyle with services such as nutrition counseling, blood pressure screenings and free condoms.
- Students with Disabilities Services offers accommodation services to help ensure students' success.
- Victim Advocacy & Violence Prevention assists crime victims and connects them with community support.
- Student Outreach & Support works with at-risk students and students who are facing crises, experiencing life stressors and encountering barriers that impede success.
- The Office of Diversity, Inclusion & Equal Opportunity promotes diversity initiatives to foster an institutional climate that is welcoming, inclusive and safe for students, faculty, staff and visitors.
The following departments help protect and ensure the safety of the USF community:
- Emergency & Safety Management organizes emergency and disaster response. They also provide emergency notifications and safety communications. Click to view the USF Safety Guide.
- SAFE Team helps students travel from one campus location to another via escort, every day from 6:30 p.m. to 2:00 a.m.
- University Police patrol the USF campus and surrounding areas 24/7.