Educational Measurement & Research Program
The Department of Educational Measurement & Research offers master’s, specialist, and doctoral degrees (M.Ed., Ed.S., and Ph.D.) in Measurement and Evaluation. We provide courses and consultation services in the areas of measurement, statistics, evaluation, metaevaluation, research design, qualitative methods, mixed methods, and systems planning to departments throughout the College of Education and the University, and consult with educational personnel from College, school districts, testing companies, and other state and national organizations.
Learn more about the mission and vision of the USF College of Education.
- Master of Education (M.Ed.)
- Educational Specialist (Ed.S.)
- Doctor of Philosophy (Ph.D.)
- Certificate (Evaluation)
- Certificate (Qualitative Research)
Why Choose Educational Measurement & Research at USF College of Education?
- Exceptional faculty with strong research records and ongoing funded research addressing important applied and theoretical educational questions
- Faculty with a deep commitment to teaching and mentoring students
- Students who are actively engaged in research throughout the program
- State-of-the-art facilities including the Hough Measurement and Research Lab.
Our graduates are employed throughout the United States and internationally as:
- faculty in higher education
- academic administrators within higher education
- testing and evaluation professionals in P-12 school districts
- administrators within P-12 school districts
- psychometricians in government testing bureaus and commercial testing companies
- consultants in research and evaluation