Educational Measurement & Research Program
Our program offers master’s, specialist, and doctoral degrees in Curriculum and Instruction with a concentration in Measurement and Evaluation. We also provide courses and consultation services in the areas of measurement, statistics, evaluation, metaevaluation, research design, qualitative methods, mixed methods, and systems planning to departments throughout the College of Education and the University, and consult with educational personnel from College, school districts, testing companies, and other state and national organizations.
- Master of Education (M.Ed.) in Curriculum and Instruction: Measurement and Evaluation
- Educational Specialist (Ed.S.) in Curriculum and Instruction: Measurement and Evaluation
- Doctor of Philosophy (Ph.D.) in Curriculum and Instruction: Measurement and Evaluation
Why study measurement and evaluation at usf?
- We are home to exceptional faculty who have strong research records and ongoing funded research addressing important applied and theoretical educational questions.
- Our faculty have a deep commitment to teaching and mentoring students.
- Actively engage in research throughout your degree program.
- Utilize state-of-the-art facilities, including the Hough Measurement and Research Lab.
Our graduates are employed in positions such as:
- Faculty in higher education
- Academic administrators within higher education
- Testing and evaluation professionals in PK-12 school districts
- Administrators within PK-12 school districts
- Psychometricians in government testing bureaus and commercial testing companies
- Consultants in research and evaluation