Master of Arts Teaching (MAT)

Master of Arts in Teaching Programs

Student Academic Services (SAS) offers academic advising for Master of Arts in Teaching (MAT) students, all undergraduate majors and undergraduate minors. To learn more about the degree programs offered in the College of Education, explore the programs listed below or contact us to schedule an appointment with an academic advisor. 

Explore More Degrees