Thank you for your interest in applying to the University of South Florida College of Education! Follow these simple steps to complete the College of Education's undergraduate admissions process.
1. If you have not already been admitted to USF, please complete an application for admission to the University of South Florida.
2. Review the admission requirements for the College of Education.
- An overall GPA of 2.50 at the time of application.
- Appropriate prerequisite coursework must be fulfilled for admission to the College of Education. Learn more by reviewing the Prerequisite Checklists.
- Submission of passing scores on the Florida Teacher Certification Exam's General Knowledge Test is also required*.
3. Meet with an academic advisor or attend an upcoming information session for the College of Education.
- Advisor Appointment Scheduler for Current USF Students
- Advisor Appointment System for Non-USF Students
4. Submit an application for one of the USF College of Education's undergraduate degree programs.
* Submission of passing scores on the FTCE General Knowledge Test is required for
all students applying to a teacher preparation program. Teacher preparation programs
include all of the College of Education's undergraduate degree programs except Exercise
Science. For services and other information related to preparing for the General Knowledge
Test, visit our Teacher Certification section. Students are recommended to complete the exam early because it may take
up to six weeks to receive official score reports after completing the exam.
For more information about admission requirements for the College of Education, please contact Student Academic Services.
Additional Admissions Resources