Thank you for your interest in applying to the College of Education! Follow these simple steps to complete the College of Education's undergraduate admissions process.
- If not already done, complete an application with the University of South Florida.
- Requires an overall GPA of 2.50 at the time of application.
- Appropriate prerequisite coursework must be fulfilled for admission to the College of Education. Learn more by reviewing the Prerequisite Checklists.
- Submission of passing scores on the Florida Teacher Certification Exam's General Knowledge Test is also required.
- Seek USF College of Education advising.
- Attend an upcoming College of Education Information Session. Or eSchedule an Advising Appointment.
- Submit an application to one of the USF College of Education's undergraduate degree programs.
* Required for Teacher preparation programs: Teacher preparation programs include all undergraduate programs except Exercise Science. For services and other information related to taking the General Knowledge Test check out our Teacher Certification section. It is recommended to take the exam early because it may take up to six weeks to receive the official score report after completing the exam.
Additional Admissions Resources