Academic Advising

Forms, Policies & Petitions


Find College of Education undergraduate forms and internship related forms, and degree verification forms for another state.


Learn about the undergraduate and internship policies that may affect you. The Undergraduate Selected Policies includes a link for Excess Hours Surcharge policy.


Get more information about the Academic Regulations Committee (ARC) Petition Process or the College of Education Petition from these links.

Ethics and Conduct

Locate forms related to Student Professional Expectations and Codes of Conduct.