Office of the Registrar

Fee Adjustment Requests

Often, students inquire about a Fee Adjustment that can accompany an ARC Petition process.

the fundamental questions are:

(1) Are you a graduate student? or an undergraduate student?

(2) Do I qualify for a fee adjustment in support of my ARC Petition?


You are a graduate student, you should click here!


You are an undergraduate student...


filed an ARC Petition and the ARC Petition was approved by the college...


The fee adjustment request is being filed in the Office of the Registrar within six months of the end of the the semester of the courses to address the fee liability.

If the answer to both of the above are Yes, then, you may file a fee adjustment form. (see exceptions to the six month rule below)

The ARC decision (approval) does not affect fee liability and your fee adjustment will not automatically be approved because an ARC Petition has been approved.  The fee adjustment is an entirely separate process. The only part that links the ARC Petition to the fee adjustment is that the ARC petition must be approved by the college before submitting the Fee Adjustment Form.

 All decision are considered final; however, one appeal may be processed only if the original fee adjusted requested additional information that you may be able to supply to support your adjustment. The second filing is the considered the final decision and cannot be appealed.

If your ARC Petition form was approved and the courses were within six month of the end of the semester, you may download the fee adjustment form, complete it, sign and date it and either submit the form along with supporting documentation to Ask the Registrar or you may drop the fee adjustment form and supporting documentation off in person to the Office of the Registrar in SVC 1034.


Lack of awareness of the forms, process or time frame for filing DOES NOT CONSTITUTE an exception for a fee adjustment to be filed past the six months of the end of the semester to address fee liability.

If a student was misdirected by a department or college personnel and can provide documentation  constitutes an exception.  A letter from an advisor or staff member that misinformed the student of the process is required.

Military personnel who are not here or able to process these documents timely because they had orders to leave/report to duty and are out in the field can provided their orders as documentation for an exception.

If a student is hospitalized or they are a caregiver to an immediate family member (parents, step-parents, grandparents, siblings, or spouse) and unable to complete or submit the paperwork and supplies documentation to support the hospitalization and/or care-giving status as well as relationship to the family member may constitute an exception.

Fairness for all students is the reason for the policies in place and are strictly adhered.

If you are not sure your exception will be qualify or have additional questions, please email us at Ask The Registrar.