Senior Citizen Audit
Florida residents who are 60 years of age or older prior to the first day of classes in the term of registration may enroll on a space available basis in certain undergraduate courses without paying fees.
- APPLY by completing the Senior Citizen Audit Application. You may complete online then print. Be sure to include two (2) forms of proof of
residency dated at least 12 months prior to the start of the semester. Do not complete the USF online Non-Degree application. Auditors should only use the Senior Citizen Audit Application.
- Submit application including proof of residency to your selected home campus by email, US mail, or in person.
- SUBMIT proof of immunizations to Student Health Services if you are taking on-campus, in-person courses.
- SEARCH for courses using the online Dynamic Schedule search. A video tutorial is available for tips on using the tool.
- OBTAIN approval for your first choice and alternate courses on the Registration Worksheet (page 5 of the application) by having each faculty member sign the worksheet.
- SUBMIT the completed and signed Registration Worksheet to your selected home campus by email, US mail, or in person the end of the Drop/Add period. Late Registration Worksheets will not be accepted.
- CHECK OASIS at MyUSF at the end of Day 6 of the semester to see what courses were added to your schedule.
Do not self-register for courses or you will be liable for all tuition and fees.
- NEXT STEPS FOR SENIOR AUDITOR STUDENTS