Senior Citizen Audit
Florida residents who are 60 years of age or older prior to the first day of classes in the term of registration may enroll on a space available basis in certain undergraduate courses without paying fees.
- APPLY as a Non-Degree, Senior Citizen Auditor student using the USF Online Application. Be sure to include two (2) forms of proof of residency dated at least 12 months
prior to the start of the semester.
- Watch the tutorial on applying as a Non-Degree Seeking student.
- SUBMIT proof of immunizations to Student Health Services if you are taking on-campus, in-person courses.
- SEARCH for courses using the online Dynamic Schedule search. A video tutorial is available for tips on using the tool.
- OBTAIN approval for your first choice and alternate course choices on the Registration Worksheet by having each faculty member sign the worksheet. Only worksheets with instructor
approval dated no more than one term prior to the term you wish to take the courses
will be accepted.
- SUBMIT the completed and signed Registration Worksheet to your selected home campus by email, US mail, or in person by the end of the Drop/Add period. Late Registration Worksheets will not be accepted.
- CHECK OASIS at MyUSF at the end of Day 6 of the term to see what courses were added to your schedule.
Do not self-register for courses or you will be liable for all tuition and fees.
- NEXT STEPS FOR SENIOR AUDITOR STUDENTS