Personal Enrichment/Other Students
USF welcomes people who are not currently enrolled at any institution but are interested in taking courses for personal enrichment/interest, to fulfill admissions requirements for entry into a degree program, or to earn college credit!
STEP-BY-STEP PERSONAL ENRICHMENT/OTHER STUDENT APPLICATION GUIDE
- APPLY as a Non-Degree, Other/Special Populations Student using the USF online application.
- Florida resident? Be sure to list two (2) forms of proof of residency dated at least 12 months prior to the start of the semester.
- Watch the tutorial on applying as a Non-Degree Student
- SUBMIT proof of immunizations to Student Health Services if you are taking on-campus, in-person courses.
- CHECK your registration appointment time in OASIS at MyUSF. All non-degree students have the same appointment time.
- SEARCH for courses using the online Dynamic Schedule search. A video tutorial is available for tips on using the tool.
- REGISTER for classes in OASIS at MyUSF on or after your appointment time but before the end of the Drop/Add period.
- ERRORS during registration? Visit the Course Permits page for further instruction.
- NEXT STEPS FOR PERSONAL ENRICHMENT/OTHER STUDENTS