Make Your Mark
THIS EVENT HAS BEEN POSTPONED. We do not yet have a date for the next event.
More information will be provided when it becomes available.
Publicize your student organization and leave a legacy on campus. Submit your artwork today to paint a tile and show your Bull Pride!
- Only registered student organizations are eligible to participate. Only one submission per organization.
- Only one tile per organization.
- All artwork submissions must be received by 11:59 pm on Wednesday, April 1st
- All submitted artwork should be an approximate design plan of what will be painted on the tile.
- All artwork must be tasteful and should incorporate Bull Pride themes representing the student organization.
- Copyrighted artwork cannot be used without written permission from owner of copyright.
- All artwork will be reviewed by a selection committee. Applicants will be notified via email if their artwork is approved.
- Selected organizations must send painters to the Make Your Mark event on Wednesday, April 15th to paint their ceiling tile.
- All materials needed will be provided. No additional paint, glitter, etc. can be used on tiles.
The painted ceiling tiles will be on display in the hallway outside the Bull Pen for at least one year.
All submitted content or artwork becomes the property of the Marshall Student center.
- Submit artwork to Make Your Mark (The submission link is no longer open as the event has been postponed until the Fall. New dates and times will be added when they become available.)
- The Deadline for submissions is 11:59 pm on Wednesday, April 1st. Anything submitted after this date and time will not be considered.
- Approval or denial of artwork will be sent by the Marshall Student Center by Wednesday, April 8 at 5pm.
Painting will take place at the MSC's Bull Market on Wednesday, April 15th from 11 am to 2 pm. Ceiling tiles and painting supplies will be provided.
For reasonable accommodations, please contact Lisa Beebe at firstname.lastname@example.org.