Life Skills for Student Success
Accessing Life Skills
To access the Academic Integrity Tutorial and Financial Literacy 101 modules, follow these instructions:
- Log into myUSF at my.usf.edu with your NetID and password.
- Once logged in, click on Canvas located in the green bar across the top.
- Once in Canvas, access your dashboard where you will see the course numbers and titles.
- Select each course and follow the instructions given.
- For Financial Literacy 101, students must complete 90% of the course with a score of at least 80%. For Academic Integrity Tutorial, students must complete five modules that each finish with a quiz.
To access Sexual Assault Prevention (formerly Haven) and AlcoholEdu for College, follow these instructions:
- You'll receive an email from the USF Registrar, Office of Orientation or Graduate school. Click on the Sexual Assault Prevention/AlcoholEdu for College link provided. (All students may access AlcoholEdu and Sexual Assault Prevention here after attending Orientation.)
- Register with your name, age, and date you attended orientation (select N/A if you are a Transfer or Graduate student). Make sure you use your USF email or myUSF to access the training.
- Select each course and follow the instructions given. Part 1 of Sexual Assault Prevention and AlcoholEdu for College will take approximately 45 minutes each. Once you complete Part 1 you must wait 24 hours before you will have access to Part 2.
- After 24 hours, you will receive an email providing you access to Part 2. Re-access the course through the link provided. Part 2 of Sexual Assault Prevention and AlcoholEdu for College will take approximately 15 minutes each to complete.
To access Kognito: At-risk for Students, follow these instructions:
1. Go to usf.kognito.com
2. Login to usf.kognito.com with your USF NETID and password
3. Choose the course At-Risk for Students
4. Click enroll
5. Choose Point of View and click Student/RA
6. Fill out needed information and once completed click Launch
7. Follow the instructions complete the module