Life Skills for Student Success
Accessing Life Skills
Sexual Assault Prevention for undergraduates (SAPU) & AlcoholEDU for College
These courses are for both incoming first year students and transfer students starting in the spring semester of 2024 (transfers may be able to waive the requirement -- see * below). To access the courses, follow these instructions:
- During the week of January 16, 2024, you should receive the initial email from Vector Solutions (@safecolleges.com) in your USF Outlook email. This email will provide your personal link and instructions for completing the SAPU and AlcoholEDU. Be sure to check your spam/junk or quarantined email located under your Outlook email in MyUSF. If you have not received the email from Vector Solutions by January 24, 2024, email your campus contact.
- Follow the link and log in using your USF email address.
- Select each course and follow the instructions given. Each course contains two (2) parts.
- Part 1 of SAPU and AlcoholEDU will take approximately 45 minutes each to complete and should be finished by the February 2, 2024 deadline.
- Part 2 of SAPU and AlcoholEDU will take approximately 15 minutes each to complete and should be finished by the February 14, 2024 deadline.
- It is your responsibility to complete Parts 1 and 2 of both modules by deadline. Important: Make sure your modules show as Complete within the Vector Solutions platform.
If you encounter any issues while accessing the course, please first access the Vector Solutions Support Center by clicking on the "Help" icon on the left navigation menu or clicking this link. From there, you can search for answers, submit a support case, or live chat with a support rep, available from 8:00 am - 6:00 pm Eastern Time, Monday-Friday. You can also call 1-800-434-0154 ext. 3 during business hours.
If your issue is not resolved, then contact USF IT at firstname.lastname@example.org.
*Transfer Students: If you are a transfer student who has completed AlcoholEdu at another institution,
this requirement will be waived with proof of completion. You must submit a copy of
the course completion screenshot and/or email you received from EverFi/AlcoholEdu
directly to your campus contact before the deadline. Your name must be visible in the screenshot in order to receive
credit. SAPU is required regardless!
Questions? Visit Contact Us to connect.