Life Skills for Student Success
Accessing Life Skills
Financial Literacy 101
This course is for incoming first year students only. To access the course, follow these instructions:
- Log into myUSF at my.usf.edu with your NetID and password.
- Once logged in, click on Canvas located in the green bar across the top.
- Once in Canvas, access your dashboard where you will see the course numbers and titles.
- Follow the instructions given.
- You must complete the entire course with a score of at least 80%.
- Course must be completed by incoming first year students only no later than August
Sexual Assault Prevention for undergraduates (SAPU) & AlcoholEDU for College
These courses are for both incoming first year students and transfer students (transfers may be able to waive the requirement -- see * below). To access the courses, follow these instructions:
- Check your USF Outlook email for a message from "EverFi". Please wait until the end of the second week of classes to receive the email. This email will provide your own link and instructions for completing SAPU and AlcoholEDU. Be sure to check your spam/junk or quarantined email located under your Outlook email in MyUSF. If you have not received an email from Everfi by the end of the second week of classes, email your campus contact.
- Select each course and follow the instructions given.
- Part 1 of SAPU and AlcoholEDU will take approximately 45 minutes each to complete. It is your responsibility to complete both Part 1 modules by September 9, 2022.
- On September 12, 2022, you will receive an email from Everfi in your USF Outlook email providing you access to Part 2. Re-access the courses through the link provided.
- Part 2 of SAPU and AlcoholEDU will take approximately 15 minutes each to complete. It is your responsibility to complete both Part 2 modules by October 7, 2022.
(Important Note: Make sure your modules show as complete within the Everfi platform.)
If you encounter any issues while accessing the course, please use the Foundry Troubleshooting Guide first or contact the 24/7 tech support service at everfi.com/support. If your issue is not resolved, then contact USF IT at firstname.lastname@example.org.
*Transfer Students: If you are a transfer student who has completed AlcoholEdu at another institution,
this requirement will be waived with proof of completion. You must submit a copy of
the course completion screenshot and/or email you received from EverFi/AlcoholEdu
directly to your campus contact before the deadline. Your name must be visible in the screenshot in order to receive
credit. SAPU is required regardless!
Questions? Visit Contact Us to connect.