Life Skills for Student Success
Can't find your grade on Canvas? Financial Literacy 101 grades are uploaded once a week.
Having difficulty running Life Skills for Student Success? Remember not to have other programs (iTunes, YouTube, etc.) running while accessing the modules. Otherwise, if the modules don't seem to be working, try the following:
For AlcoholEdu for College and Sexual Assault Prevention
If you experience technical difficulties with AlcoholEdu for College or Sexual Assault Prevention, the Online Technical Support Center is available 24 hours a day, seven days a week. For support, click the "Help" button in the upper-right corner of any active window in the course or call 1-866-384-9062. You do not need to be logged into the course to access the help site.
If you are having problems viewing AlcoholEdu for College (slides out of sync with the audio or long pauses while the audio/video clips load), this is usually due to functional bandwidth limitations – heavy network traffic on their computer's connection to the Internet – or to specific problems with a certain media player. Try the following:
- Ensure that you are using our minimum system requirements (Flash 7.0 or later and IE,Firefox or Safari).
- Select "Audio" for the Media Option from the Course Settings.
- Close all other applications and tabs (i.e. iTunes, Facebook, YouTube) and do not have CDs or DVDs playing on the computer while viewing the course.
- Switch browsers, but be sure to use another supported browser (IE, Firefox or Chrome).
- Reboot your computer.
- Uninstall and re-download the latest version of Flash.
- Disable all popup blockers and third party toolbars.
- If using wireless, connect directly to the Internet for a faster connection.
- Try accessing the course from a different Internet connection, preferably high speed (i.e. computer lab or library). Other areas of the campus network may provide improved bandwidth or a particular machine may be infected with a bandwidth-consuming virus.
- Try accessing the course at a different time of day (during non-peak hours, i.e. morning).
For Financial Literacy 101 and Academic Integrity Tutorial
For questions or issues accessing Canvas, please contact USF IT at 813-974-1222.
For Kognito: At-Risk for Students
If you experience technical difficulties with Kognito: At-Risk for Students the Online Technical Support Center is available 24 hours a day, seven days a week. For support, click the "?" button in the upper-right corner of any active window in the Kognito course. In order to access Kognito help you must be logged into Kognito and have the module launched. If you’re having difficulties logging into Kognito: At-Risk for Students please make sure you have disabled your pop-up blockers and are not using Internet Explorer.