University Conduct Board
Student Board Member Minimum Qualifications
Student applicants for the UCB must meet the following qualifications to be considered:
- Be enrolled in at least 9 credit hours (undergraduate) or 6 credit hours (graduate), at any University of South Florida campus.
- A minimum cumulative grade point average of 2.75 must be maintained during application and service semesters.
- Completion of a minimum of one semester of enrollment at USF is preferred.
- The applicant must also be in good conduct standing within the University system. Please note: Disciplinary or academic violations committed at USF or elsewhere must be disclosed. Prior violations will not automatically disqualify applicants but are taken into consideration during selection.
Both on campus and off campus residents are encouraged to apply.
Faculty and Staff Board Member Minimum Qualifications
Faculty applicants for the UCB must meet the following qualifications to be considered:
- Be a full time employee of the University of South Florida.
- Have completed at least one semester of employment.
- The applicant must be in good conduct standing within the University system.