Who is your advisor?
- Dana Barnes, M.Ed. Undergraduate Academic Advisor
- Adam Clum, M.S. Undergraduate Academic Advisor
- Wade Crawford, B.S. Undergraduate Academic Advisor
- Gina DiMauro, MPH Undergraduate Academic Advisor
- Marty Gillenwater, M.B.A., M.S. Undergraduate Academic Advisor
The Health Sciences advising suite is located in SOC 399.
How do I make an appointment?
For an appointment with our Undergraduate Advisor, use the Archivum Academic Advising Appointment Scheduler.
If you need help sooner than you are able to schedule an appointment, send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Be sure to include your U-number in the subject line of the email.
When is an appointment recommended?
The College of Arts and Sciences recommends that:
- Graduating seniors make an appointment before applying for graduation
- Students on academic probation make an appointment to discuss their academic plan
- Students requesting a late add/drop or an ARC petition make an appointment to discuss the details
What if I just have a simple question?
Simple advising questions can be answered via e-mail at email@example.com. Please include your U-number in the subject line. Be specific with your question. If your question is too complicated, you may be asked to make an appointment.
What do I need to bring to the appointment?
Please look over your DegreeWorks audit prior to your appointment. Note any errors or changes that need to be made. If you are bringing in transfer work for review, please have a copy of your syllabi.
What do I do when I am starting to prepare for Graduation?
Before submitting a graduation application please make an advising appointment for a graduation check.
Please visit the Commencement website for commencement information and ceremony registration for BS graduates.