The College of Arts and Sciences has a team of professional academic advisors for our undergraduate students. Graduate students are advised by faculty in their department and can find information on how to contact your department and Graduate director in the graduate program list.
The undergraduate advisors' list has contact information for each of the advisors. Current USF undergraduate students can schedule an appointment with an advisor by using the Archivum Academic Advising Appointment Scheduler.
If you have trouble with the link above, you can access Archivum via the web, please follow these instructions:
- Open a browser and go to my.usf.edu
- You may get prompted to authenticate through NetID.
- On the top navigation for MyUSF, hover over "Business Systems".
- The menu will expand and then click on "Archivum".
- Select "Student Portal" go to the "Schedule an Appointment".
Interested prospective students, Non-USF students who do not have a USF ID number, or former USF students who are interested in returning to USF can schedule appointments here NonStudent eScheduler.