Central Financial Services
- For complete USF PCard information, please visit the USF PCard website.
- For PCard guidelines, download the USF PCard Guidelines Manual.
- USF Tax Exempt Certificate
PCARD PROCESS (FOR NON-TRAVEL RELATED PURCHASES)
- College of Education faculty member or department representative fills out the Purchase Request Form.
- Faculty member or department representative submits the form to EDU-Purchases@usf.edu for review.
- A Central Financial Services staff member reviews the order, determines fund eligibility, and places the order online or via phone call if everything is correct.
- A Central Financial Services staff member replies to the email sent by the faculty member or department representative with order confirmation information.
PCARD PROCESS (TRAVEL-RELATED purchases)
Central Financial Services only pre-pays travel expenses for faculty employment candidates who are currently participating in an active search process. All other travelers can be reimbursed for allowable travel expenses after the trip with the submission of an approved Travel Authorization Request (TAR) prior to travel. Please refer to the travel procedures for more information.
For more information, please contact us at EDU-Purchases@usf.edu.