Request A Transcript
Ordering your official USF transcript is easy!
Note: Degrees post to transcripts approximately six weeks after Commencement; term grades are posted to transcripts approximately one week after the official end of term. During start and end of term, graduation processing and peak registration, pick-up requests are available within two working days of receipt during non-peak periods.
Order your USF Transcript online via OASIS
- Access OASIS via MyUSF > My Resources > OASIS (Student)
- Available to all current and former students
- Fully automated process
- Allows upload of supplemental documentation to send with transcript
- There is a $10 fee plus a $2.35 processing fee for each transcript ordered
Did you already order your official USF transcript? Check the status of your transcript request.
Leery of online ordering? You may call Credentials Inc. at 847-716-3005 to order your official transcript by phone; please be advised, there is a $15.00
additional operator surcharge for placing orders over the telephone.
Order your transcript in-person
- Hand-carry your $10.00 (per copy) payment and your completed USF Transcript Request form to a USF Cashier's Office.
- Drop USF Transcript Request form with proof of payment at the Office of the Registrar or the Records and Registration location at your campus.
Order your transcript by mail
- Complete and submit a USF Transcript Request form
- Be sure to include any special instructions such as: "hold for degree to be posted," "hold for current term grades,” or "hold for a grade change to be processed."
- Send your $10.00 (per copy) payment by check or money order and completed USF Transcript Request form to:
The Office of the Registrar, SVC 1034
4202 E. Fowler Avenue
Tampa, FL 33620-6950
Picking up in office?
- Always bring your official photo ID with you. Pick-up hours are Monday - Friday, 9 a.m. - 4:30 p.m.
- Need someone else to pick up your order? Use the pick-up section of the order form to provide the legal name of the individual picking up your order. That individual must also show his or her official ID at pick-up.
Attention: Morsani College of Medicine and Former New College Students
Official transcripts for students who previously attended New College of USF or participated in the M.D. program of the College of Medicine must be requested directly from those colleges. Select the appropriate link to learn more.