USF is guided by the traditional ideals of higher education, focusing on developing transformative solutions to the complex issues facing our communities, state, and the world, both today and tomorrow. As the landscape of education and work continues to change rapidly, our students and our communities rely on USF to provide lifelong learning opportunities for their personal and professional development and support overall workforce development.
USF maintains a commitment to the success of our graduates and our surrounding communities through world-class education and a lifetime of opportunities to:
- Develop new knowledge and skills,
- Access personalized experiences for intellectual stimulation,
- Advance career success through innovative, data-driven, and market-responsive programs,
- Gain credentials through competency-based programs and/or certificate programs,
- And meet the urgent demands of working professionals.
Our faculty expertise coupled with USF’s metropolitan location provides a natural environment to collectively address grand challenges facing society today and in the future. In addition, through strategic collaborations with external partners, USF offers enormous value to our students and the community by putting knowledge into action through professional development opportunities that facilitate career advancement.