Resource Management & Development (RMD)
The RMD Business Office is responsible for fiscal support services to all departments within SASS. UCO and USF Purchasing have many rules and policies, but our fiscal team ensures SASS departments are able to stay in compliance with USF guidelines. The RMD Business Office provides the following services to you:
- Oversight and Maintenance of Departmental Budgets
- Processing of Deposits/Accounts Receivables
- Processing of Accounts Payable
- Processing of Pcard Expenses and Pcard Statements
- Purchasing (as needed)
- Departmental, Cash, Payroll, and Foundation Reconciliations
- Ad Hoc Reporting/Projections/Expense Analysis vs Budget
- Processing of Workflows
- Accountable Officer Designee for Departments
- Compliance and Liaison with Central Fiscal Offices
The RMD Business Office is dedicated to providing the best customer service to you.
Please email us with any questions.