Located on the second floor of the Marshall Student Center, the Centre Gallery, established in 1984, is one of the only and entirely student-run, non-profit art exhibition space in the state of Florida.
FALL 2021 HOURS:
- Monday: 11 a.m. - 5 p.m.
- Tuesday: 11 a.m. - 2 p.m.
- Wednesday: 11 a.m. - 5 p.m.
- Thursday: 11 a.m. - 2 p.m.
- Friday: 11 a.m. - 5 p.m.
The Centre Gallery offers the University of South Florida students, faculty, and staff along with Tampa Bay community members various stimulating visual art experiences by showing innovative, contemporary artwork. The Centre Gallery also provides USF community artists the opportunity to experiment with new ideas while gaining an educational gallery experience. Current students can serve as Art Directors allowing them to experience running an art gallery website, ranging from contacting student artists and running various events throughout the semester.
Fall 2021 Rotation Exhibition
- Monday, August 30 - Thursday, September 9
- Ochio by Sylvie Anne Ostiana
- Monday, September 13 - Thursday, September 23
- Faces by Claire Marie Rocke
- Summer- A Retrospective by Gia Davila
- Monday, September 27 - Thursday, October 7
- The Love is in the Details by Tiffany Snow
- Gaze: Inquiring Yet Hesitant by Riya Choksi
- Monday, October 11 to Thursday, October 21
- Themes of Metacognition by Briana Miele
- In Limbo by Carola A. Miles & Lisa Mccarthy
- Monday, November 8 Thursday, November 18
- School of Architecture and Community Design Student Showcase by Brianne de la Torre, Hazim Habib, Daniel Ceballos, Troy Odell, Luzmely Denis, Manal Hassan & Valeriu Gorobei
- Paranoia by Victoria Mercado-Lues
- Monday, November 22 to Thursday, December 2
- Under Pressure by Lee Pearson
- Apprehension by Chris Sellers