Located on the second floor of the Marshall Student Center, the Centre Gallery, established in 1984, is one of the only and entirely student-run, non-profit art exhibition space in the state of Florida.
FALL 2022 HOURS:
- Monday: 11 a.m. - 5 p.m.
- Tuesday: 11 a.m. - 2 p.m.
- Wednesday: 11 a.m. - 5 p.m.
- Thursday: 11 a.m. - 2 p.m.
- Friday: 11 a.m. - 5 p.m.
The Centre Gallery offers the University of South Florida students, faculty, and staff, along with Tampa Bay community members various stimulating visual art experiences by showing innovative, contemporary artwork. The Centre Gallery also provides USF community artists the opportunity to experiment with new ideas while gaining an educational gallery experience. Current students can serve as Art Directors, allowing them to experience running an art gallery website, ranging from contacting student artists and running various events throughout the semester.
Spring 2023 Rotation Exhibition
- Tuesday, January 17 - Thursday, January 26
- Exhibit 1
- Monday, January 30 - Thursday, February 9
- Exhibit 2
- Monday, February 13 - Thursday, February 23
- Social Justice Day Exhibit
- Monday, February 27 - Thursday, March 9
- Exhibit 3
- Monday, March 20 - Thursday, March 30
- Honors College Special Exhibit
- Monday, April 3 - Thursday, April 13
- APIDA Heritage Month Exhibit
After Hours Events
- Winter Glass Painting
- Thursday, February 2
- Clay Mania!
- Thursday, March 2
- Craftapalooza: The Sequel
- Thursday, March 30