Civic Engagement & Service
Whether you're interested in finding a service project for yourself or your organization, you've come to the right place. Check out upcoming events on BullSync for both on campus and off campus opportunities. REMEMBER: Read the instructions carefully because registration for each service event often includes more than just clicking yes to attending the event.
Additionally, the Service Fellows Board of the CLCE host bi-weekly service trips for the Fall and Spring Semesters each year. This Fall (2018) you can join us on five bi-weekly service trips focused around the following social issues:
- Youth & Education (Wednesday - 9/19, 10/3, 10/17, 10/31, 11/14 from 1:30-5:30pm)
- Good Health & Well Being (Thursday - 9/20, 10/4, 10/18, 11/1, 11/15 from 9:00-1:00pm)
- Environmental Awareness & Animal Welfare ( Friday 10/12, 10/26, 11/9 from 8:00-11:00am)
- Reduced Inequalities (Friday 9/21, 10/3, 10/19, 11/2, 11/16 from 12:00-3:00pm)
- Homelessness & Hunger ( Saturday 9/22, 9/29, 10/13, 10/27, 11/10, 11/24 from 8:00-11:30am)
Each bi-weekly service trip is posted on BullSync with a brief description that highlights the community partner and the work that you can expect to be doing on that day. Please RSVP for the bi-weekly service trips by searching "SERVICE TRIP" on usf.edu/BullSync.
If you need assistance or have questions, please contact the Center for Leadership & Civic Engagement staff at 813-974-7595.