The Phyllis P. Marshall Student Center opened on August 18, 2008.
Thank you for celebrating the MSC's 10th anniversary with us this past year!
Building Fun Facts
1. The MSC didn't always look this way. The original MSC opened in 1960 and was one
of the first 5 buildings on campus.
2. The Phyllis P. Marshall Student Center got its name in 1994.
3. Did you know you can keep up with the amount of energy generated by the MSC solar panels online?
4. The MSC is visited about 2.5 million times annually.
5. The MSC hosts one of the oldest and largest traditions on campus every Wednesday, Bull Market!
6. Did you know that the MSC's Centre Gallery is the only fully student-run, non-profit exhibition space in all of Florida.
7. We are LEED certified-silver
8. There are over 500 doors in the building
9. All of the building material from the old building was recycled after demo
10. We have over 11,000 visitors daily
11. We host over 14,000 events annually
Learn more about the history of the current building as well as the original MSC.
Centre Gallery Exhibit: The Center of It All!
April 8 - 19
Join us for this exciting exhibit celebrating the history of the building, the people who have made it feel like home away from home, and the memories that have been and will continue to be made here.
Exhibit Hours: 11am - 5pm | Monday - Friday
MSC 2nd Floor
FRIDAY, MARCH 1:
Women's History Month Kick-off in the Atrium
Celebrate the first day of Women's History Month and learn about Phyllis P. Marshall and other influential womxn of the MSC.
In Collaboration with the Office of Multicultural Affairs