Vehicle Accident Report

If you are involved in a vehicular accident while driving a state-owned vehicle, or while driving a rental vehicle or personally-owned vehicle while on University business, complete the following report form.  Send the completed report to Katherine Simpkins, who will advise you of the next steps.  If there are injuries involved, follow the Injuries/Illnesses reporting procedure on the left.