Skip to Main Content
Skip Over Breadcrumbs and Secondary Navigation
- Does the planned test REALLY measure the skill you want them to master?
- Bloom's Taxonomy and related verbs that can be used to intentionally structure assignments
- Should you offer it? How much? Under what circumstances?
- Which assessments (should) count for points? Should you adjust your strategy?
- Assessment techniques that can save time and ensure fairness
- Our list of interactive techniques doubles as a toolkit for formative assessment
- Augmenting Canvas to drop lowest test scores or perform other advanced calculations
- Strategies and practices for curbing cheating and plagiarism
- Information related to the alignment of program and course objectives, activities,
and assessments within an an academic program
- How to build, revise, or use rubrics to grade essays, projects, and labs more quickly,
more impartially, and with fewer student questions.
- Information about eXplorance Blue, USF's online system for student assessment of instruction
and tips for improving evaluation scores and student response rates.
- Best practices and common mistakes