Student Accounting

Third Party Billing

Third party billing is a service offered to outside agencies\companies requesting to be invoiced for a student's tuition and fees. A third party cannot be an individual i.e. a student's parent.  If you are a student and are expecting an outside agency to pay for your tuition and fees, the Student Accounting Office must be provided with an authorization to bill that agency.

An authorization is a written statement, preferably on agency letterhead, giving the University permission to bill that agency. An authorization should contain the following information:

Examples of authorizations include: Vocational Rehabilitation authorizations, financial letters of guarantee, tuition assistance forms, letters of credit, and vouchers.

 Email questions related to third party billing to