School of Information Systems and Management
Are you interested in a career in Cybersecurity?
If you’re interested in expanding your cyber security and incident response skills, this is a great opportunity to dive in with professionals in the field. This is a highly technical and competitive program that will help take you to the next level in your education, and potentially your career after graduation. There will be four hands-on lab sessions that will teach you how to perform in-depth analysis on potential cyber threats, as well as get you exposed to enterprise tools, including ReliaQuest’s proprietary security operations platform GreyMatter.
Please note, there are some changes to the program this year, so please see the details and requirements outlined below:
- You must be interested in pursuing cyber security as a career post-graduation, ideally with a technical/cyber major.
- You must be a junior or senior; master’s students may also be accepted.
- You must interview face to face to determine acceptance into the program.
- You must be able to attend all four lab sessions in- person. Location will either
be USF or ReliaQuest headquarters (1001 Water Street, Tampa, FL) The dates are as
- Friday, March 24, 2023 – USF South Campus (exact location to be provided)
- Friday, March 31, 2023- ReliaQuest Headquarters
- Friday, April 7, 2023 – ReliaQuest Headquarters
- Friday, April 14, 2023 – ReliaQuest Headquarters
- You must be able and willing to complete the final assessment in- person at ReliaQuest headquarters the week of April 17.
- Optional Graduation Ceremony- April 28 at ReliaQuest headquarters
If you meet the requirements above and already know you are interested, please apply using the link below by Friday, February 10, 2023. Your application will be considered, and if you are chosen for an interview, you will be contacted to schedule that for the week of February 20, 2023.
Each successful graduate of this program will receive a Certificate of Completion in Cyber Analytic Fundamentals and will be offered an opportunity to interview for either a paid internship or full time position with ReliaQuest.
We look forward to reviewing your candidacy!
E-mail Anna Bahvala at email@example.com with any questions.