School of Information Systems and Management
Are you interested in a career in Cybersecurity?
We have an excellent opportunity for you to participate in FREE training and receive a Cybersecurity Certificate from ReliaQuest.
We launched the first program in Fall 2018 and it was highly successful.
While the program is highly technical, no prior technical skills or technical knowledge required. Your desire to learn is the most important factor.
Please see more information here.
Please note: the training for Spring 2022 will be hybrid mode (first session will be in person and the other 3 online). You MUST be a current student registered for Spring 2022 courses in order to participate.
TO PARTICIPATE IN THE SPRING 2022 RQ LABS CYBERSECURITY CERTIFICATE PROGRAM:
1) Attend Information Security Boot Camp with Prof Daniel on Friday, February 11, 2-5pm via Teams. Sign up here. Please note, the form must be filled out completely.
2) Go through a brief screening interview with ReliaQuest representatives Feb 14 – Feb 26 (Online)
3) Selected students– up to 60 - will be notified by March 5.
4) Selected students will complete one pre-session on March 7, 1-4pm (unless you have a class conflict) and 4 sessions on Fridays, 1pm – 5pm:
- March 25- Lab 1 (in person)
- April 1- Lab 2 (online)
- April 8- Lab 3 (online)
- April 15- Lab 4 (online)
Attendance at all labs is required in order to complete the program successfully, (unfortunately no exceptions can be made). Those will be hands-on sessions based on homework provided in advance.
Students who submit the Capstone project for the course will receive a Certificate of Completion.
Selected students will be invited to interview for limited internship openings or a full-time position with ReliaQuest.
Kick start your career now!
E-mail Anna Bahvala at email@example.com with any questions.