If you have any questions throughout the day or have anything you would like to address with us, please click this link, BCS Advising Questions, you will be automatically redirected to a Microsoft Teams meeting. We will be constantly monitoring this meeting so once you have entered the meeting, one of our members will be in contact with you as soon as possible. If you don’t want a video call or audio call, simply click the link to join the meeting and then go directly to the Teams Chat for the meeting and ask away.
- Academic Advising appointments can be scheduled online with the Archivum Appointment Scheduler (PDF instructions). In advance of the appointment, you will receive an update to the schedule confirmation
with Teams connection information. There are three ways in which you can use Microsoft
Teams for your appointment
- Teams App on your Smartphone – If you choose this option, you must download the free Microsoft Teams App for optimal functionality.
- Web Browser-If you would like to meet on your personal computer, you can use the browser link.
- Phone Call – If meeting by phone is the best option for you, Microsoft Teams will
also provide you with a phone number and conference code.
- Emails: We will continue to monitor and respond to student emails as quickly as possible. Please allow up to 48 business hours for a response.
We hope you all stay healthy and focused on your academic progress and look forward to meeting with you in person again soon.
BCS advisors will utilize a holistic approach to empower students to develop and implement an individualized plan for academic success, personal and career development. BCS advisors will act to guide students on their academic journey throughout their tenure at USF to help guide their career path and shape their life goals, until students reach a successful and timely graduation.
Contact Your Advisor
Office: MHC 1634
Aging Studies and Long Term Care (AGE), (LTC)
Office: MHC 1345
ASL Interpreting and Deaf Studies
Office: MHS 2514A
Behavioral Healthcare (BHC)
Office: MHC 2514A
Language Speech and Hearing (LSH)
Social Work (SBS)
Office: MHC 1405
Applied Behavior Analysis Minor
(general questions about undergraduate minor and dept./course sequencing)
Office: MHC 2113A
Scheduling an Appointment
Current Undergraduate Students: Archivum for current USF Students.
Interested prospective students or Non USF students who do not have a USF ID number can schedule appointments here NonStudent eScheduler.
Please take a moment to let us know how we are doing: Advising Survey
Your feedback is important to us!