These forms are specifically for The College of Behavioral and Community Sciences students. If you have any questions on completing or submitting any of these forms, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Electronic Forms For Online Submission
- Bachelor's Degree Application for Graduation available on-line using OASIS
- CBCS College Intent to Graduate form
Have the college and your advisor track your progress toward graduation. Please submit this from the semester before you intend to graduate.
- Request to Declaration or Change your BCS Major or minor
With this form you can request to declare or change your BCS (Behavioral and Community Sciences) major or minor. These forms are NOT to be used to update an existing graduation application.
- Graduation Verification Letter Request
This form is to request an official letter stating that you have completed or are about to complete all requirements for graduation. This is ONLY for undergraduate students who have applied for graduation. If you are a graduate student, please contact your department for a letter. Please note that if you're looking for a letter that states you have completed graduation requirements please submit this request after final grades have posted in OASIS.
- Request for Overload Approval
Students are allowed to take a maximum number of 18 credit hours per semester in the fall and spring and 14 credit hours in the summer. If you wish to go over that amount of credit hours, you will need to complete this online form.
- Transient Form (thru floridashines.org)
USF Students who take courses at another accredited institution of higher learning are considered "Transient" students. To receive approval and confirmation of how those courses will transfer back to USF, you will need to complete the online Florida Shines Transient form. USF students are expected to complete their coursework at USF. Students who wish to request to take courses at another institution must submit the online Transient form prior to registering for courses at another institution. Students should use the comment section of the online form to explain the purpose of taking coursework at another institution. To be eligible for approval, the courses you are requesting to take at another institution must meet the following criteria:
- Course(s) must be necessary for graduation in current declared major. This can include courses which are prerequisite courses necessary to take other major required courses. -and-
- Either: (a) Course(s) are not available at USF and are academically necessary to be taken this semester. This can include courses not offered at USF this semester, courses which are full at USF this semester, or courses which overlap with another required course. -or-(b) Student has an uncontrollable, necessary, and documentable reason which prevents the student from being available to take courses at USF.
Paper Forms For Manual Submission
- S/U Contract
- If you wish to take a course in exchange for an "S" (Satisfactory) or "U" (Unsatisfactory)
grade. It is considered an agreement between you and the professor and does not need
to be submitted to any university office. Simply have the professor sign and make
a copy for each other. "S/U" grading does not affect your GPA at all, however understand
that an S/U grade will not satisfy the following requirements:
USF's BA Foreign Language Requirement
Check with your advisor to find out whether certain classes can be taken "S/U". This form is available in the department offering the course.
- If you wish to take a course in exchange for an "S" (Satisfactory) or "U" (Unsatisfactory) grade. It is considered an agreement between you and the professor and does not need to be submitted to any university office. Simply have the professor sign and make a copy for each other. "S/U" grading does not affect your GPA at all, however understand that an S/U grade will not satisfy the following requirements:
- Time Conflict Form
- Sometimes courses may have times that overlap and OASIS will not let you register
for them. Only in rare circumstances will USF permit students to register for courses
that are scheduled to meet at the same time or overlapping times.
Examples can include:
- 2 courses required for graduation, last semester for student, and one starts at the same time as the other one ends
- 1 course has a required common exam time which students only need to attend 4 or less times throughout the semester
- Sometimes courses may have times that overlap and OASIS will not let you register for them. Only in rare circumstances will USF permit students to register for courses that are scheduled to meet at the same time or overlapping times.
To request a time conflict exception, you will need to complete the above form. Time
Conflict forms cannot be submitted prior to registration or after registration is
Time Conflict requests must be processed through the college with professor approval.
Response time to your request will vary based on availability of faculty member. If
you have not received a response in 1 week (5 business days), then it is recommended
that you follow up with the faculty members for their feedback.
Research Certificate (RISE)
- Undergraduate Research Certificate Declaration
- The CBCS Undergraduate Research Certificate provides students with a planned sequence of courses to support their systematic development as undergraduate researchers and prepare them for graduate school.
- Undergraduate Research Certificate Worksheet
- The following courses are required for completion of the certificate. Many of these courses will also count toward completion of your general education requirements or your major.
- Undergraduate Research Certification Application of Completion
- Please submit this form in the semester in which you have applied to graduate with your undergraduate degree.
Academic Regulations Petitions (ARC) forms for The College of Behavioral & Community Sciences (BCS) Students
All ARC Petitions for BCS Students can be submitted through the online process using Archivum ARC form for late add, late withdrawals and withdrawal limit exceptions.
All Petitions must be complete upon submission, incomplete petitions will not be accepted and there will be a delay in processing time. Please read instructions thoroughly.
Please insure that your major resides in the College of Behavioral and Community Sciences as we only process petitions for the majors in our College.
- Late Add
Directions for the Archivum ARC Online form
- Late Drop/Withdrawals, and Withdraw Limit Exemption
Directions for the Archivum ARC Online form
- Academic Reinstatement After Academic Dismissal
Can be submitted via email to email@example.com
Forms Required for Academic Reinstatement After Academic Dismissal:
ARC - Reinstatement After Academic Dismissal
ARC - Advising Record for Reinstatement
ARC - Medical Documentation (if necessary)
ARC - Reinstatement Personal Statement Worksheet
The following forms are available for all students through the Registrar's Office.
Address Change Form
Enrollment Certification Request Form
Fee Adjustment Form
Guide For Non-Degree Seeking Students
Grade Forgiveness Request Form
Late Registration Fee Waiver Form
Mandatory Immunization And Medical History Form
Name Change Form
Non-Degree Seeking Student Application
Replacement Diploma Request Form
Request For Reclassification Form
Schedule of Classes Narrative
State Employee Tuition Waiver Request Form
Student Privacy Request Form
Student Self-Declared Data Form
Summer Enrollment Requirement Waiver Application
Transcript Request Form