You’re doing work that matters.
We’re here to help.
The Center for Innovative Teaching and Learning (CITL) engages the USF community in evidence-based practices that promote academic transformation and enhance meaningful learning experiences. CITL emphasizes learning and teaching as processes through programs and resources that strengthen collective connections and expertise across the university to foster academic success.
- Growth & Adaptability: We value a growth mindset and the continuous evolution of our practice. We remain responsive to the evolving needs of our faculty and students, delivering practical and effective solutions. Our focus is on holistic development, promoting personal, professional, and academic growth within our community.
- Inclusive Empowerment & Impact: We are committed to building a community that values lived experiences, promotes fairness and opportunity, and ensures a welcoming environment for every individual. By empowering faculty and students to bring their unique self to their work, we aim to make a meaningful and sustainable impact on teaching and learning. In all we do, we pursue excellence, striving to cultivate a sense of belonging across our community.
- Collaborative Partnership & Engagement: We believe in the power of collaboration and interactive partnerships, marked by mutual trust, respect, and professional ethics. In all our relationships and interactions, we work to maintain honesty and transparency.
- Enthusiasm & Creativity: We approach our work with enthusiasm and a nonjudgmental attitude. We foster an atmosphere that sparks curiosity, creativity, and a drive to learn, inspiring both faculty and students to strive for excellence in their pursuits.
- Trust & Confidentiality: We maintain confidentiality, promoting an atmosphere of trust and respect. We value our community members and their information, ensuring privacy while fostering a sense of confidence in our shared endeavors.
The team at the Center for Innovative Teaching & Learning is committed to providing the support services you need as an educator on any one of USF’s three campuses. CITL is dedicated to facilitating your growth as an instructor and learner. We offer programs and services to energize your career in instruction and research and we support faculty success.