Prospective Medical Engineering PhD Student Tampa Campus Visit Application
If you are a highly motivated undergraduate student looking for an exceptional graduate experience, you are in the right place.
The University of South Florida College of Medical Engineering invites you to apply for a fully funded campus visit to learn about the department, research labs and facilities, and an exceptional campus life.
How to apply
To apply for a funded campus visit, students must:
- graduate no later than July
- have a minimum cumulative GPA of 3.5
- complete an online application, including an unofficial transcript and CV
- Optional: submit a one-paragraph essay (more information on the application page)
The deadline to apply for the 2023 campus visit will be November 13, 2023. Fill out
the online application HERE!
2023 visit dates
The dates for the 2023 campus visit are December 14-15, 2023.
- Overview of graduate studies at the University of South Florida College of Engineering Medical Engineering Department
- About the USF College of Engineering PhD in Biomedical Engineering program
- Take a virtual tour of the College of Engineering
- Take a virtual tour of the University of South Florida