For important forms from the Office of the Registrar including Final Exam Matrix, Audit form, and Late Registration Fee Waiver Form refer to the Registrar's form page.
Permits may be required in order to register for certain courses. You can see on the Schedule Planner if a permit is required, or if you receive a registration error when attempting to register in OASIS.
For permit requests for BME-prefix courses ONLY, please use our online form: Permit Request Form -- Medical Engineering.
For College of Medicine courses for BME electives, use the online permit form here:
For College of Public Health courses, please contact COPHpermits@usf.edu
- Plan of Study
- Directed Research Contract
- Admission to Candidacy
- Doctoral Dissertation Defense Request
- Successful Defense Form - PhD
- Graduate Student Supervisory Committee
- Changes to Graduate Student Supervisory Committee
- Doctoral Defense Assessment
- Graduation Checklist
- Thesis/Dissertation Guidelines
- Course Transfer Form
- Qualifying Exam Application