You are getting ready to graduate. Congratulations on your incredible achievement! Find out what to do next by reading this page and the information for your classification (undergraduate or graduate).
Applying for Graduation
The graduation application form is available in OASIS under the Student Menu. Simply click on the the link that says "Apply for Graduation" and follow the quick instructions. If there are any questions or complications while applying to graduate, contact us.
The College of Engineering also requires that you complete a graduation checklist. Once you fill this graduation checklist out, bring it to your department for review and approval. Not completing the checklist may cause your graduation to be denied.
College of Engineering Induction into the Profession Ceremony
The College of Engineering Induction into the Profession Ceremony is held each spring and fall and is usually the Friday of commencement weekend. Invitations to students will be emailed in early-March to those who have applied to graduate in spring, and in early-October to those who have applied to graduate in fall. Summer graduates can contact their advisor about participation.
University of South Florida Commencement
For university commencement ceremony information and registration please visit USF Commencement for more information.
Graduating students, your graduation application form and graduation checklist need to be completed prior to the start of the term you plan to graduate.
Once you've applied to graduate, your department and Engineering Student Services will check that you are meeting the requirements for degree certification. If not, there's good news, since you submitted your forms prior to the start of the term you will have the opportunity to change your class schedule or address missing requirements by drop/add week of your graduating semester.
- College deadline - April 26, 2019
- University deadline - June 10, 2019
- Last chance to submit a late application - August 2, 2019 (see note)
- College deadline - August 2, 2019
- University deadline - September 23, 2019
- Last chance to submit a late application - November 29, 2019 (see note)
- College deadline - December 6, 2019
- University deadline - February 10, 2020
- Last chance to submit a late application - April 29, 2020 (see note)
- College deadline - April 29, 2020
- University deadline - June 8, 2020
- Last chance to submit a late application - August 7, 2020 (see note)
Note: Students applying for graduation late, past the university deadline, will not have their name included in the commencement program. Late applications have additional delays, visit the Registrar's office for more information.