USF Pearls is a program designed and created for all USF students that have lived within the foster care system. The program provides intentional supportive coaching to help ensure these motivated and talented students on all our campuses achieve their academic goals at USF.
How the Program Can Help You
- Provide skill-building focused student-activities
- Care coordination in individual and group formats
- A holistic approach that is student-centered and strength-based.
- Provide member-exclusive events and programming with set learning objectives for each student
- Mentorship with faculty and staff with similar interests as well as preferred and desired personality traits